Search for property
Logo
Jean Richer & Irene Bilinski
Bilingual Sales Representatives

Properties Found near Bells Corners (0)

Originally part of Nepean Township, and later the City of Nepean, Bells Corners was named after Hugh Bell, who owned a tavern in the area from 1834 to 1863. It was located on Richmond Road, which connected Bytown and the settlement at Richmond. Most of Bells Corners was destroyed in a massive fire in August 1870, and was slowly rebuilt, until 1950, when Ottawa annexed the main urban areas of Ne... more

    No result found