Search for property
Logo
Jean Richer & Irene Bilinski
Bilingual Sales Representatives

Properties Found near Britannia (6)

First settled in the late 1800s, Britannia was originally part of the greater Nepean Township, until 1950 when it was annexed to the city of Ottawa. Located on the west side of Ottawa, on the Ottawa River, Britannia is surrounded by water, forest and hillside, park space and conservation areas. With a diversity of low and high income housing, the lower income areas are found cl... more