Search for property
Logo
Jean Richer & Irene Bilinski
Bilingual Sales Representatives

Properties Found near Cyrville (6)

The area was founded as the Village of Cyrville in 1853 by Michel Cyr, when he bought lot 27, 2nd Concession, Ottawa front of Gloucester Township. This area runs from Innes Road in the south to Ogilvie Road in the north and from St. Laurent in the west to Cummings Avenue in the east. A post office was built in 1850 and was named Cyrville in 1892. It would be closed do... more