Search for property
Logo
Jean Richer & Irene Bilinski
Bilingual Sales Representatives

Properties Found near Metcalfe (29)

Colonel Archibald Macdonell, believed by some to be the first settler in Osgoode Township, settled just south of the current location of Metcalfe in March 1827. The village was originally called Osgoode, but in 1877 it was renamed to Metcalfe in honour of